My soul was crying by this testimony on heaven and hell. I heard of lots of versions which in some ways have their similarities, but what caught my attention is the mentioning of a particular church, she said, “Jesus warned leaders of the Assembly of God (church) to repent because they are in the secret cult.” Years ago, I dreamed about this church and God told me to get out from that church though I reluctantly did at first, but now hearing this as a confirmation to the dream God showed me about the church (AG) and the Holy Spirit prompting me to get out from that church which I obeyed years ago, does me no peace but concerned. The fact that there are a lot of dead church now, professing that they are of the Lord, but in fact, of Satan’s. Lord, have mercy on us.
Please do watch this testimony anyway and pray that the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding shall enveloped you against confusion or unbelief.
We, indeed, could no longer live a double life, that at the same time as on Sundays we go to church but also go to bars/ night clubs nor sing worldly songs, watch soap operas, war movies, cartoons and play violent or all forms of video games and addictions and so on on weekends.
“So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.” – Revelation 3:16
To God be the glory!
70 –a completion of fullness, a perfect spiritual order carried with all power and a period of judgment.
The days of grace comes to an end.
The time has come to preach the gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
This gospel of the kingdom of God will be preached all over the world, then the end of the world shall come. -Sadhu Sundhar Selvaraj
Dream today from dawn to morning (February 8, 2017)
Today is the third day of my 5 days prayer and fasting from 9 am to 12 noon, wherein I need to hear from the Lord. It’s so frustrating that though from day one, without the aid of alarm clock I always woke up by supernatural hand, shook my body that made me leave my bed to start my task, ….it’s frustrating since I wasn’t able to wake up on time (9 am) today; I had a long dream. I want to share it with you.
- In the church, during altar call, I fall on the ground by a heavy anointing of the Spirit of God. This took all my heaviness in soul, body and spirit away. I totally surrendered by it and I felt so light like floating, had peace. Then, while I’m still down on the floor unable to move by my own, I was carried by the Spirit of God to draw nearer to the altar like a wind carrying my body like a feather…swiftly and gently.
- I went back to my Jerusalem, my birthplace. While riding a tricycle, we saw the sky turned dark. Then a form like tornado appeared far above us. It’s thick black, looked so gruesome though it does not carry wind to blow us away. It’s just a sign in the sky. Another sign appeared in the sky, another thick cloud with strange shape. I could clearly imagine it now while I’m writing this, which was also horrible.
The driver panicked, but I was calm. I knew he didn’t have personal relationship with Jesus. I started sharing. I said, “Do you know that in the last days, before the day of Jesus’ coming, signs in the sky will appear like the blood moon and what you just see now?”
3. We got a task to enter a village surrounded with water. It’s a poor village with really narrow roads. We rode a jeep and to enter that village we need to climb up the stairs. Our driver didn’t want to leave the vehicle so he pushed the vehicle with all his might to climb the stairs using his foot. But, surprisingly, I jumped off the vehicle and started pulling it with my bare hands. Where in the world had I got that strength? It was a hand of God.
4. One of my cousin, a sinner and an enemy of God was ministered by men of God, until he proclaimed that his heart is where the kingdom of God resides and that there is no other supreme being that what my friend’s God is sharing and that He is only to be praised and served.
The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age (Matthew 24: 29-31)
The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”
I realize that it’s not good to put the move of the Holy Spirit in the box. We need not to follow a program like a robot, like this time or at this moment, I need to follow this and that, God is not a boring god. He wants His bride to have excitement everyday to wait on Him by providing new activities. It might be today, you’ll open up your heart to Him by only loving Him, praising Him, and tomorrow, He’ll let you just sleep and rest in His presence by talking to you through dreams. The next day, might also be different, He’ll let you go somewhere, in the mountains to wait on Him, or anything…..than just simply offering your prayer request to Him.
Jesus needs a personal relationship with you as much as we have. He needs our time as much as we need Him not just because He is the supplier of our needs. ..because without Him we our empty, void and incomplete.
To God be the glory!
I had read her book Heaven is so Real (in English) twice and in Filipino once three years ago.
I’m glad this video is uploaded. Now it’s possible for those who are not fond of reading to witness her testimony. Such a wonderful testimony that made me purchase more copies of this book and handed to people I don’t personally know, but only God shows and put in my heart.
To God be the glory!
“To shake the nations with your words does not impress anybody who dwells here (in heaven), but even by the least of my brethren shows love, it brings joy to my Father’s heart. When even the most humble church sings to my Father with truelove in their heart, He silences the whole heaven to listen to them. Many times the broken note on earth causes all of the heaven to weep with joy as they beheld my Father being touched. When those who are living in such darkness and difficulty sing with true hearts to Him, it touches Him more than all the myriads of heaven can. A few holy ones struggling to express their admiration to Him have many times causes Him to weep. Every time I see my brethren touch Him with true worship, it makes the pain and grief on the cross seems to be so small to pay.” –Jesus (Yeshua)
To God be the glory!
The book of Revelation stated the 7 churches to which through the apostle John prophesy (read Revelation 1-3)
These ancient cities are all still present and located today in Turkey.
In conclusion, the message of the Lord to the seven churches is not just applicable in their time nor only for them but also to us, the modern church in this last generation.
This was emphasized to the churches:
–not to COMPROMISE but to HOLD FAST (persevere ) in order to OVERCOME
as the Lord God promises,
- To him who overcomes, I will give the right t eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. (Rev. 2:7)
- He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death. (Rev. 2:11)
- To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. Also, a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it. (Rev. 2:17)
- To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations–he will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like a pottery–just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star. (Rev. 2:26-29)
- He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and His angels. (Rev. 3:5-6)
- Him who overcomes, I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. (Rev. 3:12-13)
- To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne. (Rev. 3:21-22)
To God be the glory!