Just sharing this beautiful thoughts from Rick Warren…
1. It’s easy to fill a schedule than to fulfill it.
2. To grow, I must say “No”.
3. If you try to run somebody else’s race, you’ll gonna fail, you’re going to lose, you’re not going to make it to the finish line, you’ll gonna get tired and give up. Because God doesn’t give you the strength to run other people’s race, you are to run the race God meant for you to run.
4. You have to stop caring about the approval of others nor living for their approval. You got to be who God made you to be.
5. We must focus on Jesus, not on our circumstances. You must not look at your problem, you got to look at the problem-solver
6. Don’t look at yourself as a victim, you got to look at the Victor (Jesus).
7.If you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest.
READ: Jonah 2:7 “When I’d lose all hope, I once again turn my thoughts to the Lord.”
Jesus is the way, the only way, the truth and the life.
It’s not about us to purchase or receive the gift of healing or to be spiritual to heal or to complicate things by learning a lot of doctrines on how to heal. It’s so simple = it’s because of the stripped of Jesus’ back, the nails on His hands and the shedding of His blood that set us free and healed us. So when you pray to the sick, don’t center on yourself by asking, “Am I spiritual today?” or “…do I have this gift of healing to heal the sick?” But only say, “It’s because Jesus love to heal sick people.” so put your FAITH in Jesus and be healed.
Sabbath day = Sabado (Spanish); Saturday (English) = 7th day is the real holy day of the Lord Jesus.
Sun-day worship is a pagan worship to the Sun god which was introduced by Constantine that’s why he changed the original Sabbath day which is Saturday into Sunday to worship his Sun-god and called it Sun-day worship as we are all following now (even Christians) after he (Constantine) succeeded in uniting the church and the state.