Just sharing this beautiful thoughts from Rick Warren…
1. It’s easy to fill a schedule than to fulfill it.
2. To grow, I must say “No”.
3. If you try to run somebody else’s race, you’ll gonna fail, you’re going to lose, you’re not going to make it to the finish line, you’ll gonna get tired and give up. Because God doesn’t give you the strength to run other people’s race, you are to run the race God meant for you to run.
4. You have to stop caring about the approval of others nor living for their approval. You got to be who God made you to be.
5. We must focus on Jesus, not on our circumstances. You must not look at your problem, you got to look at the problem-solver
6. Don’t look at yourself as a victim, you got to look at the Victor (Jesus).
7.If you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest.
READ: Jonah 2:7 “When I’d lose all hope, I once again turn my thoughts to the Lord.”