The book of Revelation stated the 7 churches to which through the apostle John prophesy (read Revelation 1-3)
These ancient cities are all still present and located today in Turkey.
In conclusion, the message of the Lord to the seven churches is not just applicable in their time nor only for them but also to us, the modern church in this last generation.
This was emphasized to the churches:
–not to COMPROMISE but to HOLD FAST (persevere ) in order to OVERCOME
as the Lord God promises,
- To him who overcomes, I will give the right t eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. (Rev. 2:7)
- He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death. (Rev. 2:11)
- To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. Also, a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it. (Rev. 2:17)
- To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations–he will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like a pottery–just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star. (Rev. 2:26-29)
- He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and His angels. (Rev. 3:5-6)
- Him who overcomes, I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. (Rev. 3:12-13)
- To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne. (Rev. 3:21-22)
To God be the glory!